Chief Software Ninja
At Sproutel, we make interactive learning games for children diagnosed with a chronic illness. We are starting with Jerry the Bear, an interactive teaching toy for children diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. Jerry gamifies the learning of medical procedures associated with a diabetes - linking to mobile devices to enable software updates and data collection that can gauge learning progress.
We are currently a team of two, with experience in interaction design, hardware development, embedded systems, and industrial design.
We are looking for a Chief Software Ninja with a diverse set of skills. Your primary responsibility, should you choose to accept it, will be programming interactive games for Jerry with secondary tasks including the creation of a robust middleware platform. If you are ready to kick some butt then apply to join our awesome team!
- You have at least 2 years with Android development experience.
- You're completely comfortable with the Android SDK
- You have experience in animation and game development.
- You've got no problems with network client implementation (REST, HTTP, TCP/IP, knowledge).
- You've been writing code for at least 5 years and prefer test-driven development.
- Familiar with iOS development
- Knowledge of HTML5
- Web development experience
Competitive salary and meaningful equity are available.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org